I’m a really huge fan of Juice It Up, and thought I’d let the world know which smoothies are the yummiest. Although 90% of the menu is quite delicious here are the ones I think you should definitely get on your next stop there or if you’re going to try it out for the first time:
- Strawberry Wave: Strawberry juice blend, non-fat yogurt, banana and strawberries. (MY FAVORITE ONE!)
- Congo Lime: Pineapple juice blend, lime sherbet & peaches.
- Melon Madness: Watermelon juice blend, non-fat yogurt, banana & strawberries.
- Strawberry Delight: Strawberry juice blend, no-sugar-added yogurt & strawberries.
- Passion Punch: Passion juice blend, non-fat yogurt, orange sherbet, banana, peaches & strawberries.
- Passion Delight: Passion juice blend, no-sugar-added yogurt, orange sherbet, peaches & strawberries.
- Sunrise Splash: Orange juice, non-fat yogurt, orange sherbet, banana & peaches.
Those are the ones I pretty much frequently get! If you’re planning on visiting Juice It Up and try one of the smoothies I put up on my list, comment in the comments section below and let me know what you thought about it! Also, if you try something I didn’t put on my list please do tell so I can try it!